Sunday, July 10, 2011

My How Time Flies When You Are Planning A Wedding

I'm finally starting a blog for Kyle and me, sorry but this first post will be long since there is a lot going on! So the last month before the wedding is pretty much upon us, 40 short days left until Kyle and I get married! Things are going so smooth which is a complete blessing, especially since Kyle's older brother is getting married 3 weeks after us, and they are still working on getting things planned. The next 40 days are going to go by super fast, I'll be in Worland for 15 days, split up over a few weeks, Boise for 4, and the other 20 or so in Ogden. Looking at my calender of those 20 days I'm actually home, I only have 4 without anything on the calender, talk about a crazy summer!

This week I am finally moving into the 2 bedroom apartment that Kyle and I will be living in for at least the first 6 months of our marriage. I have had nothing but trouble trying to move though, I have been given 4 different move in dates, but finally got it nailed down. It's not even a hard move to make, I'm just moving buildings that are kiddie-corner across the street from each other. The new apartment is beautiful, and I can't wait to make it all warm and cozy (something Kyle is dreading because I want to buy decorations). My parents were very generous and donated some couches, a chair, and my bedroom set, so now I won't feel like I have a randomly furnished apartment. This way Kyle and I can actually entertain friends and family and have sitting room enough for everyone, plus a room that Mom can stay in when she comes to visit.

After the move starts the fun of being a bride, the bridal showers! Both of mine are happening the same week, and after those are finished I get to start planning my best friends shower, which I will be throwing in Worland a week before my wedding. I'm excited to be able to go home for 10 days, I can't wait to meet Corbin, all the pictures I get sent to me just aren't the same, also I can't wait to spend time with Jasper, those little boys are going to get a lot of Auntie Krista time, and I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time. Kyle will be working the days away at his job at the LDS Church, putting manuals on the new website, which is a pretty cool job for him, I just don't know if it will keep him occupied enough while I'm gone. There are so many fun things going on up until August 19th, and I don't feel like boring you with all that!

I just am really excited to start getting everything rolling for the wedding. The apartment is being moved into, the bridal showers are ready to go, well as far as I know, I've been told to just show up. The dress is ready to go, my shoes are amazing. The decorations for the receptions are ready to go, the cake is ready to have Mom  make it. The boys all have their fun outfits, they probably want to kill me for part of it, but oh well, they get to do what I want them to. The photographer is scheduled, and ready to go. Last but not least the Honeymoon is all booked, and I'm way excited about that. So I'm looking forward to these next few weeks, and to see what happens!!


Just a couple of our engagements~


 This one is me getting the look of "are you serious right now!?" I get this look a lot, and I can't help but to laugh at it!



I just think this one is cute, plus you can see the sparkly thing on my finger, which distracts me more then it really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment